Re: How to add printer in cups 1.3

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:18:46 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> My Debian Lenny based. I think I'd wait for a while to try again, because
> I saw at least another report that web interface don't work.
> Debian Bug report logs - #489892 cups: browsing does not work

I was able to install cups-driver-gutenprint in Lenny days ago, but now
cups-driver-gutenprint is missing from Lenny:

http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=lenny&keywords=cups-driver-gutenprint

You have searched for packages that names contain cups-driver-gutenprint
in suite(s) lenny, all sections, and all architectures.

Sorry, your search gave no results

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/