cups or cupsys

Hi,

Recent upgrade of "cups-pdf" package brings my lenny to the following
stage:

ii cups  Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
ii cups-client  Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
ii cups-common  Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - common files
ii cups-pdf  PDF printer for CUPS
rc cupsys  Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
rc cupsys-bsd  Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - BSD commands
ii cupsys-client  Common UNIX Printing System (transitional package)
rc cupsys-driver-gutenprint  printer drivers for CUPS
ii gutenprint-doc  users' guide for Gutenprint and CUPS

As you can see, I used to use cupsys-bsd, cupsys-driver-gutenprint and
cups-pdf together. Now I don't have cupsys, cupsys-bsd,
cupsys-driver-gutenprint any more and I have both cups-client &
cupsys-client.

How do I get myself out these chaos now?

Thanks