Re: terminal resize doesn't propagate to an application

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:47:59PM +0200, Martin Kraus <lists_mk@wujiman.net> was heard to say:
>   I've got a problem with resizing terminal windows. The information about
> terminal resizing doesn't always reach the application running inside the
> terminal. I thought it's the problem with blocked WINCH signal, but now I've
> found out that it works in about 80% of the cases. If it doesn't work
> additional resizes of the term window usualy propagate to the application.

  Is it just one program or all programs that you run in the terminal?
If the latter, does the problem occur with all terminals or just the one
you usually use?

  Daniel