Re: dvd and cd burning and ripping

Daniel Dalton wrote:

Well, it is legal, all dvds belong to me, and others are just other
people's home movies...
So, mostly for backing up on other disks and on my hard drive and as I
said home movies.
(and im just playing with this stuff for a bit of fun)

I didn't try to hint that you were doing anything illegal, sorry if it came out that way ... only that you were having some fun with the movies and format shifting. The risk of getting flamed was because I was going to suggest a Windows application.

No, qt isn't supported yet by a screenreader, so they aren't
accessible. (kde is qt)
I think qt accessibility will be nice though because a lot of apps are
qt...

I see.

Thanks for your help.

You are welcome.