Re: off-line dictionary (gnome)

* Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [080620 20:49]:
> In GNOME Dictionary Preferences, what dict server is it looking at?

edit -> preferences -> source = localhost

But no specifics are displayed.  The only way I have found to view or
add details is to click the "+add" button, whereupon the "add
dictionary source" dialogue box opens, with all the fields blank.

But now and then I manage to find the right combination of clicks in
the dialogue box, whereupon parameters appear in the fields.  The
behaviour is inconsistent.

I think that the package is broken.

RLH