We need your Feed Back to evaluate the restaurants in Damascus

You have been invited to participate in this survey to evaluate the Restaurants as food quality and services level , be Sure that Your feedback is important to create feed back information for the Syrian consumers. Please click the link below to begin the survey.

Thank you in advance for you time

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=U29P3GCJFR3T

OPT OUT | Learn More

If you do not wish to receive further survey invitations from this sender, click the link below.
Zoomerang will permanently remove you from this sender's survey invitation mailing list.

I do not want to receive any more Zoomerang survey invitations from this sender.