Re: HP Pavilion serrie DV6700

"Bartosz BOGUSZEWSKI" <bboguszewski@gmail.com> writes:
> I've just bought notebook HP Pavilion serrie DV6700 with Core 2 Duo
> T8300 (2.4GHz) and my question is which version of debian should I
> install?? Is Etch AMD64  this one ??

I'm writing this e-mail from a HP Pavilion dv6580et using emacs
installed from Debian GNU/Linux Etch (amd64) repositories. Bluetooth and
fingerprint thingy are the only stuff I couldn't/didn't manage to
install. The rest works ok. (You'll need latest alsa-driver packages
installed seperately; and an extra "alsa model=laptop" line in your
/etc/modules file. I compiled alsa-driver from scratch using source
tarballs.)

Regards.