Re: We need your Feed Back to evaluate the restaurants in Damascus

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 22:41 +0530,   wrote:
> I feel very odd, receiving a mail from a reputed list like
> this. :( Why it happens..? I request to remove mails of this type from
> thread..

Please don't reply to spam on the mailing list, especially when quoting
it, as it can be problematic for bayesian mail filters to learn right
from wrong then.  Just look up the offending spam in the list archives
and click the report as spam link.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca