debian sid & gnome

Hi,

Since weeks I can't update debian sid as apt-get always wants to remove
gnome:

  apt-get dist-upgrade
  [...]
  The following packages will be REMOVED:
  epiphany-extensions fast-user-switch-applet gnome
  gnome-desktop-environment gnome-system-tools k3b libavcodeccvs51
  libavdevicecvs52 libavformatcvs52 libavutilcvs49 liboobs-1-3
  libpostproccvs51 libswscalecvs0 libuim5 scim-uim
  [...]

As I couldn't find any mails from other users about this problem, I
finally wonder if there is something wrong with my system.

Should I continue to wait for some more weeks until finally gnome can be
updated again or is there some better way to proceed?

Thanks, Dietrich