Re: debian sid & gnome

Dietrich Bollmann wrote:
As I couldn't find any mails from other users about this problem, I
finally wonder if there is something wrong with my system.

Should I continue to wait for some more weeks until finally gnome can be
updated again or is there some better way to proceed?

This might have been suggested before. Try:
$> aptitude update
$> aptitude safe-upgrade

and if that goes okay, try
$> aptitude full-upgrade

Aptitude usually tells you what is broken and what is the suggested resolution. If you do not accept the suggestion, it gives you another different one and so on until you accept one or just quit the upgrade.

(I use aptitude the same way I used to use apt-get.)

->HS