Re: conf management for many debian boxes

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 08:45:45AM -0400, Donald wrote:
I'll definitely have to look into cfengine and puppet.  I took a quick
gander, and it doesn't look quite like what I had in mind as far as
workflow goes, but it looks like the goals are very similar to what
I'm looking for.

I brought a collection of servers under cfengine last year.  It was very
successful.  I wrote small 'cookbook' style paper about what I had
learned.  Please find it here:
http://technocrat.watson-wilson.ca/blosxom/computer/cfcookbook.html

--
Neil Watson