Re: Java webstart in amd64

Good Morning

Try this link
http://packages.debian.org/etch/sun-java5-jdk

If you look over on the right there are links for
Sun Java 6. I am currently using the the backport
of java 6 on etch without trouble. I would recommend
that you use apt-get or? to install them. I installed
them by downloaded them and installed them
with dpkg, what a pain.

Hope this helps.

--
Best Regards