Re: [SOLVED] Re: Problems with Gnome appearance.

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:29:16 -0400
Frank McCormick <fmccormick@videotron.ca> wrote:

Hello Frank,

>  No, Frank also knows, That key was uploaded months ago.

Yes, of course you do.  My comment was not meant to reflect on you in
any way.

It's just typical that things updated at about the time of my problem
getting hold of your key.  We'll probably never know what the issue was.

--
 Regards  _

I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Sweet Child O'Mine - Guns 'N' Roses