Re: [SOLVED] Re: Problems with Gnome appearance.

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:17:54 -0700
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

> What keyserver are you using Brad? I typically use mit, but the lag

hkp://subkeys.pgp.net

> days because it takes too long. I finally just now waited it
> out... about 45 seconds (okay, I guess I'm just impatient, but
> still...) and got it.

I'd tried several times, well, Claws-Mail/GPG did.  They're set up here
to grab keys that aren't available locally.  The apparent
non-availability of Frank's key meant that CM became unusable during
the search period which was anything up to 60 seconds.  As this
occurred several times, I assumed Frank hadn't uploaded his key, hence
my "complaint".

Was it merely coincidence that Frank's key immediately became available
to me after that message?  Only the servers know.   :-)

--
 Regards  _

Dream on white boy, dream on black girl
Original Sin - INXS