traffic monitoring tool with total statistics

Hello,

I'm searching for a network traffic monitoring tool which supports to
report total numbers, like absolute mbytes/gbytes of ingoing/outgoing
traffic per week/month. The tools i've tested so far (munin, mrtg)
seem to support only relative numbers like curent, maximal, minmal
and average bytes per second.

I also gave darkstat a try, and this one indeed counts the total
transfered bytes splitted by in/out, but it doesn't show daily, weekly
or monthly values. Additionally its graphs are not very informative.

As I already use munin for host monitoring, I would be glad to hear that
mrtg or some munin plugin supports the kind of statistics I'm searching
for. But so far I failed to find something appropriate.

greetings,
 jonas