How to complain about slow ISP? Checked in mtr

My internet connection keeps timing out. I check my connection to
google with mtr and this is what I got:
http://dotancohen.com/images/examples/bezeq.png

The ISP's name is Bezeq International, so the host bezeqint is
obviously them. Now that _I_ see that the packet loss is at their end,
what terms do I use to complain? I am not a CS major so I don't know
the proper terminology to describe to the script-reading monkey that
will answer the phone that she needs to get an engineer to fix it at
their end, because the problem is obviously there and not here. Is
there anything else that I should check before I complain?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il