Re: Image Viewers(Was: Reducing wastage of screen real estate in gnome)

Arvind,

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Arvind Marathe wrote:

You might also try xzgv.

Out of the viewers I've tried so far I think I like xzgv the best. After only five to ten minutes of tinkering I'm already able to navigate to the next/previous image, zoom in and out, etc. as quickly as I can in xv. And, with xv zooming an image larger than screen size wasn't an option. One had to select a region with the mouse, crop the image, the zoom. So, xzgv is easier in that respect.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX