Debian + LVM + RAID1

Hi,

I installed Debian on top of LVM and software RAID1 following this:

http://dev.jerryweb.org/raid/

Everything is fine except that I cannot boot the Debian afterwards
("Insert boot disk" message from the bios). I used /dev/sdc and
/dev/sdd. First problem is that I do not know which hdd I should enter
as the first boot device in the bios. Moreover, obviously the bios does
not see the /dev/md0 array, since I guess first the raid array should be
started in order for grub to be loaded. I explicitly issued grub-install
/dev/md0 using the recovery mode of the debian installer, but that did
not help.

	Thanks in advance,
	Ivan