Re: wine: Problem running some programs

pedxing wrote the following on 05/01/2008 03:14 AM:
Paul Johnson wrote the following on 04/29/2008 02:33 PM:

I sure would like to see a Pagemaker equivalent that is
as good as OpenOffice is to Word/xcel/etc. and GIMP is
to PhotoShop. Both OO and GIMP are the superior
packages for my money.

Have you looked at Scribus?

-pedxing

Yes, I have looked at it. It is a DTP program but it isn't the equivalent of Pagemaker or Framemaker.

And please pay attention to your attributions. It was I that said "I sure would like ...", not Paul Johnson!

Regards,
Dennis