ATTENTION MY GOOD FRIEND

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE IS BECAUSE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HERE ARE HAVING A MEETING REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT AND NOW THIS IS THE NEW METHORD OF PAYMENT

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER)

ATTENTION MY GOOD FRIEND

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail; note that, it is preferable for you to receive this funds via diplomatic cash delivery.Be informed that your funds will be packaged into two metallic boxes, and the Security Company are going to delegate two of there diplomats to carry the consignment along.

Meanwhile, be informed that all the arrangement will be taken care of today, and during the packaging of the funds today, there will be an official video record, so after the packaging, I will send you the  attachment copy of the video clip record.Note that from the notice I received from the Diplomatic Courier section at the Security Company  here, I was informed that before the consignment will be cleared unexamined at theairport the receiver has to obtain a none inspect certificate at any  of the airport the diplomats will arrive in your country so that they  can clear the consignment successfully without
further process.

All you need now is to forward me the requested details to process with the diplomatic courier company.If you like to receive your fund this way, Kindly contact me with the following informations below

House Addrress......................

Nation of Origin................

Meanwhile, I will call you today for more details about this process,and also let you know when exactly the time diplomats will be leaving
with your consignment

Thanks for your Co-operation,

DR USMAN SHAMSUDDEEN