Re: Debian crash randomly

On Apr 30, 8:50 am, "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <jord...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 30/04/2008, Micha <mi...@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:56:49 -0500
>
> > "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <jord...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 30/04/2008, Chris Bannister <mockingb...@earthlight.co.nz> wrote:
> >  > > Unstable means that it's changing frequently *NOT* that it's more likely
> >  > >  to crash.
>
> >  > Then why does it crash more in my anecdotal and unscientific experience?
>
> > I seems to me that you are the only one that complains that it always crashes,
> >  so either it's your hardware or your experience that's problematic ;-)
>
> Then you haven't noticed that this thread was started by Mond, who was
> also complaining of frequent and unpredictable crashes?
>
> - Jordi G. H.
>
> --

Some update:

With latest xserver-xorg-core update, it seems that there is no crash.
Also, I made some changes to my xorg.conf according the source I
mentioned before.

My system has been running for about one day, no crash yet.

Anyway, sid is stable enough, I think, if you don't dist-upgrade
everyday.

Many thanks,

Mond