Re: /dev/null > /dev/sdb1 !

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 08:41:45PM +0800, paragasu wrote:

> Or simply because the hard disk it quite old. I buy it second hand because
> my bios only
> support 2GB. That hard disk is quite rare nowadays. And if it dies, now
> might be the right
> time for the hard disk but not the right time for me though. =p

You may wish to consider an industrial-quality compact flash drive.  The
CF adapter plugs in just like a drive and the I-Q CF cards come with a 5
year warranty and testing by OpenBSD-types (who do a lot of embedded
devices using CF cards) shows that for many uses they are very reliable.

Doug.

can you give a  url of the company who sell this?