Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Re: cupsys does not print: update

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 17:12 -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> rsiegel@mbecap.com wrote:
> > Please remove this e-mail address and unsubscribe me from future
> > mailings.
> Hey!! READ the freeking message:
>
> --
> REQUEST.  stop pissing me off, I am working FOR YOU.  From this point
> on, you can do it your self.

He has sent me the same message personally, not through debian email
addresses.

I'm guessing he has put up some sort of filter and auto response to
everyone...

If so, each new person joining and emailing this list will get this very
disturbing message from this guy. What can we do to "enlighten" him?

Mark