Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Re: cupsys does not print: update

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 08:43:47AM +0200, Mark Maas <mark@maas-martin.nl> was heard to say:
> I'm guessing he has put up some sort of filter and auto response to
> everyone...

  That's probably the case.  I haven't written on this thread at all,
but look what I just found in my spam mailbox:

Content preview:  Please remove this e-mail address and unsubscribe me from
  future mailings. Please remove this e-mail address and unsubscribe me from
   future mailings. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.6 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5083]
 0.0 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS    Outlook can't send HTML in this format
 0.8 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE    MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
 2.0 FAKE_REPLY_C           FAKE_REPLY_C
 3.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

  Daniel