How To Find Which Sound Device Is Used?

This could be an issue with Darkice, but I think at this point it's more
that I'm not sure what sound device I'm using.

I have a system running Sarge (yes, it'll be updated to Etch, then
eventually Lenny in my copious amounts of free time!) and I have a
radio hooked up to it through the sound card inputs.  I have the
outputs going to speakers and it plays just fine.  This is a server and
does not have a GUI.

In the past I've used a setup like this so I could also record radio
shows, but I haven't done this in years.

I'm trying to capture the incoming stream from the radio with Darkice so
I can send it to IceCast2 as an Ogg stream (and where it'll eventually
be picked up by Slimserver so I can pipe it through my wifi music
system).

In my config I am pointing to /dev/dsp, but I don't think that's
actually in use.  It could be, but everything else with IceCast and
Darkice is working and I'm getting no sound from the stream and suspect
I'm reading from the wrong device.

What can I use to find out which sound device file I need to be reading
the audio output from?

Thanks!

Hal