Re: subscription

On Thursday 24 April 2008 20:10, Rafael Fontenelle wrote:
> replied to him informing that I was not the administrator, I received an
> email from his antispam or something like that asking me to click in a link
> to confirm that I'm not a robot. Of course I ignored this confirmation
> email.
>
> For me is pretty obvious that or he is fooling around with this list or he
> is not exactly human being.

  I also got an unsubscribe request from the "rsiegel" address,
two days ago (Tuesday the 22nd).
  I replied off-list with an explanation of how to unsubscribe, echoing the
unsubscribe instructions in the body of the message, on the assumption
that his mailer was cutting them off.

> Admin, could you ban him?

  Seconded, if the behavior persists.  Possibly the first line of
action is to manually unsubscribe him, and not resort to banning
until/unless he comes back and misbehaves again.

 				-- A.
--
Andrew Reid / reidac@bellatlantic.net