Re: subscription

rsiegel@mbecap.com also asked me to unsubscribe him from the list. When I replied to him informing that I was not the administrator, I received an email from his antispam or something like that asking me to click in a link to confirm that I'm not a robot. Of course I ignored this confirmation email.

For me is pretty obvious that or he is fooling around with this list or he is not exactly human being.

Admin, could you ban him?