Re: continuity of a topic in debian-user

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:57 PM,  <peasthope@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Vikki, Ron & others,
>
>  At Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:55:16 -0500 Vikki Roemer wrote,
>
> "Because threading is done by message id
>  (see headers) ..."
>
>  At Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:27:58 -0500 Ron Johnson wrote,
>
> "One that I warn you away from, Peter, is slrn."
>
>  Turns out that the Oberon MUA passes SMTP header
>  parameters.  So thread or topic continuity requires no
>  more than an "In-Reply-To" or a "References" parameter.
>
>  This text produced this message you are reading.
>  ====================
>  To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>  Subject: Re: continuity of a topic in debian-user

Cool, it didn't break the threading. :)  And if it didn't break in
gmail, it's prolly ok.

--
Vikki Roemer

Registered Linux user #280021

"Sometimes the lights all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been."
 -- Grateful Dead, "Truckin'"