Re: bug tracking, especially openoffice

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:27:02AM +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:
> NN_il_Confusionario on 13/04/08 17:11, wrote:
> >On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 01:16:37PM +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:
> >>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=464402
> >  Tags: moreinfo;
> I don't see how you know this person is the maintainer. Are you just
> assuming?

I assumed that the tag moreinfo was set by a maintainer of the debian
package (I am not able to see any other reasonable possibility).

Also, check the link in that page: http://people.debian.org/~rene/

In any case,

 apt-cache show openoffice.org|grep ^Maintainer
Maintainer: Debian OpenOffice Team <debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org>

Then go to the first hit in the google search

   Linkname: debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org rene - Google Search