Re: bug tracking, especially openoffice

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 01:16:37PM +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:

>From that page:

  Tags: moreinfo;

[snip]

  Works for me.

[snip]

  Of course, if we *do* find out which package is at fault we should fix
  OOos dependencies, but...

Which means that the reporter and the mantainer have no idea of where
the problem could really be. In particoular, the mantainer could not
reproduce the problem.

   Linkname: Debian -- Debian BTS -- developer info