Re: IBM DB2 V9.5 32 bits failed to allocate share memory

Ok in fact what I have saw is this

First, db2 start with 256m share memory ...
So it's ok, they are be able to do it on both system

Second, they try to change by following the memory of the system
On redhat, it's ok
On debian, they don't do it properly
Perhaps it set a too high value

I have try the express version, so no support for that I think
I could try to ask

I'm waiting for a new version of db2
I will see if the problem persist

Thanks for support