Re: I would like to give my congradulation

Was 10.1 bad? I wouldn't know. I went straight from 10.0, which
was a fairly decent system, to 10.3.   Although, the day I read the
announcement of SuSE's buy out I got the feeling they wouldn't
last long. American corporate ethics are really pretty poor these
days. It's almost like they teach this form of bad conduct in
the schools of business.

Walt