Re: disassembling machine code

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:29:19 -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 01:39:09PM +0100, Daniel_Burrows@verizon.net was heard to say:

[...]

> > Regards,
> > MIrko
>
>   I did not write this email.  I don't have any problem with it, but I
> didn't write it.
>
>   Whoever did: please refrain from forging other people's email
> addresses in your From header.

I don't think he forged your address (or anybody else's). The message
did not have a "From:" header at all (only "X-Forwarded-From:" or
something like that, IIRC) and that seems to induce mutt to present the
message as one of your own under certain circumstances. In the archive
it is shown like this:

          Florian   |