Re: [OT] Mail address

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
>  On 03/21/08 20:30, Charlie wrote:
[snip]
>  > It didn't show it correctly in Kmail: showed it as unknown, but did show it
>  > correctly when I sent it to the trash folder?
>
>  In Tbird/icedove, the Sender is blank.  But looking in the source, I
>  see:
>

>  This seems to be the key, since none of the other emails I checked
>  have Resent-* headers.
Hmm, yeah, I checked the original file again, there's no sender field
but there's resent-* that you mentioned. Seems like gmail is handling
them properly. I think it's an honest mistake with Mirko's e-mail
client or SMTP. I'm still not sure how the other e-mail client can see
this as Daniel's e-mail though.

Chris