Re: Question about Desktop Environments

Munra wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:00 pm, Jonathan Jacobs <stingray...@fuse.net> wrote:
GNOME and KDE are the ones that I have.  But, is there one out there
that looks like XP.  I am going to install Debian on my mothers
computer and she is running...slowly...XP.  Every other comment out
of my mom, about the computer, is that it is running slowly.  I have
already removed any spyware and whatnot and I have cleaned the
reg.  It is about time that I upgraded her pc to Debian.  Just need a
desktop environment that looks like XP......any suggestions?

Well, maybe this http://tecnicoslinux.com.ar/web/node/125 could work
is based in Kubuntu.

Nice work. Does it also simulate an occasional BSOD? ;-)

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi