Question about Desktop Environments

GNOME and KDE are the ones that I have. But, is there one out there that looks like XP. I am going to install Debian on my mothers computer and she is running...slowly...XP. Every other comment out of my mom, about the computer, is that it is running slowly. I have already removed any spyware and whatnot and I have cleaned the reg. It is about time that I upgraded her pc to Debian. Just need a desktop environment that looks like XP......any suggestions?

Jonathan
Good Things To Say When You're Stressed at work.

20. "Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality"