Re: Question about Desktop Environments

Thanks to everyone out there who gave me suggestions on how to approach this problem. I have decided to test some of your ideas on my Debian machine first [ ie. themes] and then ask her if she wants the problem of having a slow machine to go away...I will also tell her that I will install Debian and migrate her email and word documents over for her.

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas.

Jonathan
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD:

3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there;