Re: lvm root partition was full, deleted data -but still reports it is full.HELP!!

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 04:03:47PM -0400, Michael Habashy wrote:
Bless you guys.
that was it...

now you just need to find out how you filled up 700+G and deal with
preventing it in the future... ;)

Ahhhhh. Yes, a very good point! A slight fact I over looked! Something is not correct on that box.

Here on my home box I filled up all of 3.5G of / with everything installed I can think of with only /home and swap on a diff. partition.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com