Re: Connecting the mobile phone via USB

Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 02/03/2008, Shams Fantar <sfantar@snurf.info> wrote:
Hello,

 I didn't find information about my problem. I would like to connect to
 my computer my mobile phone
 (http://www.samsung.com/ph/products/gsm/gsm/sgh_z170.asp) via USB. The
 mobile phone is correctly detected :

 Bus 002 Device 003: ID 04e8:6601 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd Z100
 Mobile Phone

 Which software to use for managing my pictures, videos of my mobile
 phone ? There aren't a lot of information on Google about !

The KDE file manager, Konqueror, handles my bluetooth connections
perfectly. I connect to a Nokia 6288 and transfer files all the time.
You will need Kbluetooth installed, I believe.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

I can't connect my phone to the computer via Bluetooh since I've no the necessary hardware to do that on the PC.

--
Shams Fantar (Website : http://snurf.info)
My public GPG Key : http://snurf.info/sfantar.gpg