Connecting the mobile phone via USB

Hello,

I didn't find information about my problem. I would like to connect to my computer my mobile phone (http://www.samsung.com/ph/products/gsm/gsm/sgh_z170.asp) via USB. The mobile phone is correctly detected :

Bus 002 Device 003: ID 04e8:6601 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd Z100 Mobile Phone

Which software to use for managing my pictures, videos of my mobile phone ? There aren't a lot of information on Google about !

Thanks,

--
Shams Fantar (Website : http://snurf.info)
My public GPG Key : http://snurf.info/sfantar.gpg