     :
IDE 1 Master (hda) - 20.5 GB

  #1 primary 3.1 GB  ext3  (I want to keep it)
  #2 primary 12.6 GB  ext3  (I want to keep it)
  #3 primary 554.0 MB  F Swap Swap (I want to keep it)
  #5 logical 4.2 GB  K ext3

Undo changes to partitiion
Finish Partitioning and write changes to disk

The hda1 and hda2 have been used for other data and I want to eep it.
The hda3 is swap sector.

The hda5 is the one I want to install the Debian to it.

Now I selected Finish Partitioning and write changes to disk, it came
following an error:

[!!] Partition disks

No root file system.

No Root system is defined.

Please correct this from the patiioning menu

What is wrong with it?

Thank you.

Jim