Re: My own emails

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:14:40 -0500
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Celejar,

> it X.  Clicking on label X (or entering 'label:X' in the search box)
> will then limit the view to all X messages.  The only difference

Okay, that's a start.  I wasn't aware of this behaviour.  Like Ron
says though, once finished with that view, I've got to click at least
twice to get to another view (paraphrasing, somewhat).  With any MUA
one click is enough, once filters/folders and what-not have been
created.

> AFAIU, is that a message can be in only one folder, but it can have
> multiple label

Dunno about Gmail, and how folders worked there, but in Claws-Mail I
can have a message copied (not moved, that's a filter stopper) to as
many folders as I wish.

--
 Regards  _

Sign away your life