Re: getting gs to see ttf fonts

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 07:02:23PM -0500, H.S. wrote:

> I haven't got any reply to this problem. Either this particular thing
> "just works" for everybody and no body knows what could be wrong (so
> never looked), or the problem is not straight forward at all. So, which
> one is it?
>
> Also, can anybody confirm the above problem does not occur for him?

Well, I never use OO.o, never use non-latin fonts, never use tt fonts.
I write with LaTex and turn the dvi into whatever I need.  I'm I'm
printing I use dvips then print to my Epson impact printer that uses
apsfilter with lpd and gs-gpl.

So for me, it would be "it just works" and since its with things I never
use, it would also be "not straight forwarward at all" and I can't
confirm the above problem does not occur to me.  Can't try it for the
above reasons.

However, I wanted you to at least get a reply to the problem so that you
know you are not being ignored.:)

Doug.