Flash Player 9 (9,0,115,0) with Iceweasel or Firefox (& even konqueror)

To all,

I went through a number of check with the latest Iceweasel 2.0.0.12 running on my customized Linux GX200 2.6.22jlcv010 #1 Thu Feb 14 10:22:42 CET 2008 i686 GNU/Linux basically based on 2.6.22-6.lenny1. Unfortunately my configuration is definitely having some issue when browsing pages with flash/sound content. It happen too often that after leaving one of those pages I have to kill Iceweasel to get control back (i.e. within MySpace Music for instance). I noticed that even fonts in the small Widget player of MySpace music aren't properly displayed (I get flat ____________ characters). To overcome this I tried the following, since I read another thread about potential issues with pango:
10:26 GX200 ~ # dpkg -l lib{pango,cairo}\* | awk '/^[^D|+]/{print $1,$2,$3}'
un libcairo <none>
un libcairo-dev <none>
un libcairo0.5.1 <none>
un libcairo0.5.1-dev <none>
un libcairo0.6.0 <none>
un libcairo0.6.0-dev <none>
un libcairo0.9.0 <none>
un libcairo0.9.0-dev <none>
un libcairo1 <none>
ii libcairo2 1.4.14-1
pn libcairo2-dev <none>
un libcairo2-doc <none>
un libpango-common <none>
un libpango-dev <none>
un libpango-doc <none>
un libpango0 <none>
un libpango0-dev <none>
ii libpango1.0-0 1.18.4-1
ii libpango1.0-common 1.18.4-1
pn libpango1.0-dev <none>
pn libpango1.0-doc <none>
10:26 GX200 ~ #

So I did:
#dpkg-reconfigure libcairo2 libpango1.0-common

and an

#fc-cache -fs
#update-pangox-aliases

But nothing actually changed.

Then I decided to switch to Firefox instead of Iceweasel and of course faced to same issue.

I also run using new profile from scratch but again no chance here.

Then I clean all mu plugins folders and upgrade with definitely the last
Flash Player 9 (9,0,115,0).

I'm using Xfce 4 Desktop Environment version 4.4.2 (Xfce 4.4) and maintain all free Debian packages on a daily basis.

Running in -safe-mode didn't really help, at least for font issue and lockup...

I would like to help in find out the problem but don't know what shall be reported and to who to actually assist. I had a look at the flashplayer newsgroup and couldn't figure out anything beside the fact that non-free flash player has also issues with Konqueror (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=455283)...

Best regards,
JL