[OT] webcam colours

I have an extremely cheap (8 euro) webcam (Sunplus Technology Co.,
Ltd Flexcam 100, according to lsusb).

It works on my Sid box with 2.6.24-1-686 kernel, using the gspca
kernel module.

When I test it with camorama, the picture looks "blue" (i.e. blue
is the dominant colour). On the other hand, in Skype, the colours
seem OK.

Then I read somewhere that the gspca module should be loaded with
the option "force_rgb=1". This reverses the situation: natural
colours in camorama, but "blue picture" in Skype.

Anyone else seen something similar?

Neither Skype nor camorama work without the gspca module loaded. I
wonder if there is a bug in a) my €8 cam  b) gspca  c) camorama
d) Skype.

Regards, Jan