Re: mounting CD1 is not enough for mirroring and net install

Please do not start a new thread unless the new problem is totally unrelated.

abdelkader belahcene wrote:
Thanks for reply,
I put in the server as it is described in the doc, the netboot, and
used the tftp, it runs correctly, and started nice,

when it asked for the mirror, If I  declare an official mirror, it
runs correctly, and installed, when I declare my own mirror, I fails.
I mean by my own mirror an ftp server when I mount The offical CD1, !

The installation is probably failing because the official CDs do not have the Release.gpg files which are required by default. You can either have a partial mirror on your server machine using debmirror or you can pass the boot parameter debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated=true

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi