mounting CD1 is not enough for mirroring and net install

Thanks for reply,
I put in the server as it is described in the doc, the netboot, and
used the tftp, it runs correctly, and started nice,

when it asked for the mirror, If I  declare an official mirror, it
runs correctly, and installed, when I declare my own mirror, I fails.
I mean by my own mirror an ftp server when I mount The offical CD1, !

Do I need and extra config to precise, may be the tree of offical
installation (via network) is not the same as in CD1?

thank you