Re: Re: mounting CD1 is not enough for mirroring and net install

Thanks for reply,

I  added the official Release and the gpg files to the approprate
place  dists/etch ( I am using etch/R3), but I got same error unable
to find the Release file.

Maybe this can help to understand:        When I start the client
machine, the dhcp and tftp ran correctly ( the address is given, the
kernel is found ) After that I received the following message:

             The network autoconfiguration was successful. However ,
NO DEFAULT ROUTE WAS SET: the system doesn't know how to communicate
with hosts on the internet.

This will make it impossible to continue , UNLESS you have first CD, a
netinst CD  or package on LOCAL network.

This is my Case , local package !!!

May be I have a problem in dchp or  tftp-ha ( no DNS declared)

Here is my config:

server dhcp : 172.19.6.250

subnet 172.19.6.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
    range 172.19.6.100   172.19.6.200;
    option subnet-mask  255.255.255.0  ;
    option broadcast-address 172.19.6.255;
    option root-path "172.19.6.250:/pxeroot";
    next-server 172.19.6.250;
    filename "pxelinux.0";
}

cat tftpd-hpa :