gcl symbol help

Hi All!

I have gcl and gcl-doc installed. In gcl when I invoke (help) it says
	"(HELP symbol) prints the online documentation associated with
	the symbol. For example, (HELP 'CONS) will print the useful
	information about the CONS function, the CONS data type, and so
	on."

But when I type (help 'cons) I get:
CONS                                                               [Function]
(not found "gcl.info")

How can I make it print the online info?

--
"Most writers regard the truth as their most valuable possession, and
therefore are most economical in its use."