Re: Ice Weasel

I mean that the screen just disappears and Iceweasel disappears from the tray.  If you then bring Iceweasel back up it asks if you want to start again or restore.  It will do either, then work for a couple of screens and then drop out again.  I am using Adblock and forecastfox as the only additions to iceweasel.  It is very consistent with this. You never know exactly how many times you can click to the next screen but you can be sure that a couple of screens down it will drop out.

I will try the other suggestions when I sign back onto Debian tomorrow.

Thanks.